About Corner Music
We Work with the Best in the Business
Nashville is famous for its amazing music scene, and we're happy to be part of it. Corner Music has been serving Music Row's pros (and aspiring pros) since 1976, so we constantly get feedback from top players who make hit records for a living—and we listen.
- Our customers include recording artists, touring pros, studio players, engineers, producers and songwriters.
- We know what professional musicians use every day—and we sell it at great prices.
- When you drop by our store, call, email or shop on our website, you can count on friendly advice from our knowledgeable, experienced staff. And you'll know you're getting the same gear that's used every day on top-selling records and arena dates around the world.
Whether you already have a shelf full of Grammys or you're working your way up, this is the place. Corner Music is where the pros shop.
About The Store
Corner Music is located just north of downtown Nashville, at 3048 Dickerson Pike (opened September 29, 2018). Our customers include studios, publishers, musicians and writers (and a lot of other nice people, too). We're not just in the business, but also in the community—which has helped us earn:
- Over 15 Top Sales Awards from Music & Sound Retailer magazine
- Over 10 “Best of Nashville” awards from the readers of “Nashville Scene” magazine, as theBest Place to Buy Musical Instruments in Nashville
- Nashville's only Five Star Gibson Acoustic Dealership
We sell all over the country. We've shipped merchandise to clients in over 25 states and 14 different countries around the world.*
We're proud of our community of musicians and artists and support them by featuring them in our YouTube series sponsored by TASCAM called The Acoustic Corner. We invite these professionals into our acoustic room to film a single take acoustic version of any song they choose to perform. We also have a local session guitarist, Adam McPhail demo guitars, pedals and amps for our YouTube channel. We utilize a local company Castle Sound Co. for all production.
We also create sound, lights and multimedia systems. Since the 1980s, Corner Audio & Video has designed and installed cost-effective solutions for over 700 churches, studios, schools and other facilities in 10 states.
*Sales and shipping of Fender and other FMIC products are strictly limited to the United States and its territories. (In other words, please don’t ask us to ship Fender products outside the U.S.)
About Your Order
Our advertised prices are as low as the big box music stores (in many cases, our in-store prices are even better).
We don't drop ship instruments from a warehouse. The merchandise you see online is usually here at our store.
We make sure the item you order is the item you get. And we confirm everything is right before we ship it.
- We play and test every instrument to be sure it's set up properly.
- We check amps, keyboards, mics and audio equipment so we know everything works correctly before it leaves the shop.
- We double-check every order to make sure you don't get any surprises.
In the event something's not right with your order (sometimes it happens), we'll make it right and we'll do it ASAP—usually the same day.