Eastman E8OM-TC Natural
The E8OM-TC is made in the tradition of classic, orchestra-model acoustics, favored by singers and fingerstyle players for their clean, balanced tone. In the style of old NY-made OM guitars, these are great recording instruments—separating easily in the mix from larger-bodied acoustics.
The E8 OM features a solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce top with beautiful herringbone purfling, over solid Rosewood back and sides. The mahogany neck features an Ebony fingerboard with delicate abalone snowflake inlays.
While we love fine old USA-made instruments as much as anybody, we also appreciate affordability and outstanding craftsmanship. Eastman is one of China's oldest instrument manufacturers (not an American B-brand) and they deliver the goods, consistently, without breaking the bank. We think you’ll agree.
- Top Solid Thermo-Cured Sitka Spruce w/ hand-carved scalloped X bracing
- Back/Sides Solid Rosewood
- Body Finish Natural gloss nitrocellulose
- Neck Mahogany
- Fingerboard Ebony, 12” radius
- Nut 1 3/4” bone
- Scale Length 24.9”
- Bridge/Saddle Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette Classic
- Binding Herringbone binding Top and Back
- Inlay Abalone Snowflake
- Hardware Nickel
- Pickguard Tortoiseshell
- Tuners Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Case Hardshell Case