Gretsch 5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic/Electric - White
Gretsch G5021E combines the intimate look and styling of a parlor guitar with the top-of-the-line finish of the coveted Gretsch Penguin. The parlor size makes this little acoustic very easy to hold and play. A Fishman Presys II pickup/preamp system lets it be heard anywhere. And classic Penguin-style trim and headstock shape make it a standout in any setting.
The body includes a solid spruce top with laminated maple sides and back. The mahogany neck features a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid thumbnail inlays and an easy-playing 25" scale. Perfect for stage use or simply enjoying at home, the G5021E Rancher Penguin Parlor is a stunner wherever it's played.
- Penguin White finish with gold hardware
- Solid spruce top
- Laminated maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck, "U"-shape profile
- 12” radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- 20 vintage-style frets, 12" radius
- 25" scale
- 1.6875" (1 11/16") nut width
- Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system
- Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- Gold plexi pickguard
- Gold sparkle neck and body binding
- Vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo