Eastman E20D-TC — Dreadnought, Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce/Rosewood
Eastman dreadnoughts are made in the tradition of classic, square-shouldered acoustics, favored by singers and players for their big, balanced tone. The sound is just what you’d expect: bold, with lots of bass, and plenty of mids and highs to go with it.
The E20D-TC features a solid, thermo-cured Adirondack spruce top with scalloped X bracing, over solid rosewood back and sides. Thermo-curing helps dry the wood, giving a more mature, "played-in" tone with greater warmth. In addition to the excellent sound from choice woods, herringbone binding makes this an equally stunning guitar to look at.
Eastman has really raised the bar with their affordable acoustic instruments, and we feel these guitars compete admirably with many traditional U.S.-made brands.
- Top Solid thermo-cured Adirondack spruce w/ hand-carved scalloped X bracing
- Back/Sides Solid Rosewood
- Neck Mahogany
- Fingerboard Ebony, 12” radius
- Nut 1 3/4” bone
- Scale Length 25.4"
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette Classic
- Binding Herringbone binding on top
- Inlay Abalone Snowflake
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard Tortoiseshell (included in case)
- Tuners Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Case Hardshell Case