Eastman E20OM-MR-TC Natural
The E20 OM-MR-TC is made in the tradition of classic, OM acoustics, favored by many singers and players for their balanced tone and comfortable body shape. The sound is just what you’d expect: bold with plenty of mids and highs to go with it.
This E20 OM features a solid Madagascar Rosewood back and sides with a thermally cured, solid Adirondack spruce top with scalloped X bracing. In addition to its muscular sound, the herringbone binding and slotted snowflake fingerboard inlays make this an equally stunning guitar to look at.
Eastman has really raised the bar with their affordable acoustic instruments, and we feel these guitars compete admirably with many traditional U.S.-made brands.
• Top Thermally cured solid Adirondack spruce
• Bracing: Hand-carved scalloped X bracing
• Back/Sides Solid Madagascar Rosewood
• Neck Mahogany
• Fingerboard Ebony, 12” radius
• Nut 1 3/4” bone
• Scale Length 25.4"
• Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
• Rosette Classic
• Binding Herringbone binding on top
• Inlay Abalone Snowflake
• Hardware Chrome
• Pickguard Tortoiseshell
• Tuners Open-Gear Gotoh SXB510-06M-N
• Case Hardshell Case