Eastman E8 OM - Sitka Spruce/Rosewood
The Eastman E8OM is made in the tradition of classic OM acoustics, long favored by soloists and fingerstyle players for their slim profile and subtle tonal properties. It provides a sweet tone with bright highs and articulate midrange—minus some of the power of a big-bodied acoustic.
The Eastman E8OM offers a solid Sitka spruce top, with handsome herringbone binding. Other features include a solid rosewood back and sides, and mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard. A 24.9" scale length and 12" radius makes this one as easy and fun to play as it is to look at.
Eastman has really raised the bar with their affordable acoustic instruments, and we feel these guitars compete admirably with many traditional U.S.-made brands.
• Top Sitka spruce
• Bracing: Hand-carved scalloped X bracing
• Back/Sides Solid Rosewood
• Neck Mahogany; Traditional even "C" Shape
• Fingerboard Ebony, 12” radius
• Nut 1 3/4” bone
• Scale Length 24.9"
• Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
• Rosette Classic
• Binding Herringbone binding on top and back
• Inlay Abalone Snowflake
• Hardware Chrome
• Pickguard Tortoiseshell
• Tuners Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
• Case Hardshell Case