Gibson L-00 Studio Rosewood - Rosewood Burst
We love the vintage look and feel of the Gibson L-OO. The Rosewood Burst finish gives it a standout appearance, and the Sitka spruce top and rosewood sides/back create a focused, small-body tone with nice projection. It’s a perfect writer’s instrument, great for performing in intimate rooms—or really anywhere, with the active under-saddle piezo pickup system.
While the body shape and simple trim are reminiscent of Gibson’s dustbowl-era models, this L-OO offers a bigger sound than its predecessors. It retains the traditional woody voice associated with L-OOs, while adding extra warmth.
• Solid Sitka spruce top w/ scalloped x-bracing
• Solid Rosewood back and sides
• Rosewood Burst nitrocellulose lacquer finish
• Mahogany neck with Advanced Response profile
• 19-fret rosewood fingerboard
• 24.75” scale, 16” fretboard radius
• 1.724” Tusq nut
• Rosewood bridge w/ Tusq saddle
• Tortoise shell pickguard
• Mini Grover rotomatics with Kidney buttons
• Active Under-Saddle Piezo Pickup System with soundhole mounted controls
• Made in USA
• Hardshell case included