Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde
Bottom Line Up Front: The new Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde delivers full Deluxe volume and Celestion Creamback tone in a 32-lb. package. This is the real deal—we’re amazed and think you will be, too. If you close your eyes and play, you can’t tell the difference (but your back can)!
The Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonnde amplifier faithfully models the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp. A high-performance 100-watt digital power amp delivers huge headroom and dynamic range. A single Celestion Creamback NEO 12" speaker gives it a more distincitve rock-and-roll flavor, and combine with a resonant pine cabinet to produce all the clarity, tone, volume and dynamics of a vintage Deluxe Reverb—virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original—at about half the weight of an original, all-tube Deluxe.
The amp model has been modified to remove the virtual bright cap on the Vibrato channel, which gives modern players greater tonal flexibility when using distortion and overdrive pedals. Additionally, the reverb control now provides easier fine tuning at lower settings.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings (down to 0.2W). Additional features include balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, and USB port for firmware upgrades.
- 1 x Celestion Creamback NEO 12" speaker
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Both channels feature Volume, Treble and Bass controls
- Vibrato channel includes Reverb, Vibrato Speed and Intensity controls
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet (lighter than plywood)
- Blonde textured vinyl covering
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- 32 lbs.
- Two-button footswitch included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sales and shipping of Fender and other FMIC products are strictly limited to the United States and its territories. (In other words, please don’t ask us to ship Fender products outside the U.S.)