Fender Tone Master Super Reverb
Bottom Line Up Front: The new Tone Master Super Reverb delivers full Deluxe volume and tone in a 35-lb. package. This is the real deal—we’re amazed and think you will be, too. If you close your eyes and play, you can’t tell the difference (but your back can)!
The original ’60s-era Super Reverb was hugely popular with guitarists, filling the sonic gap between the 22-watt Deluxe Reverb and the 90W Twin Reverb. Now Fender has a lightweight version of the classic 45W favorite, with practical features for modern players. With Fender’s Tone Master modeling process, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amp.
The Tone Master Super Reverb offers the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. Features include selectable output power attenuator and IR line out, making the Tone Master Super Reverb ideal for any venue, studio, or home use.
- 4 x Jensen P10R speakers with Alnico magnets
- 45 watts (simulated) power
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two 1/4” inputs
- Both channels feature Volume, Treble and Bass controls
- Vibrato channel includes Middle, Reverb, Vibrato Speed and Intensity controls
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet (lighter than plywood)
- Tilt-back legs included
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- 35 lbs.
- Two-button footswitch included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sales and shipping of Fender and other FMIC products are strictly limited to the United States and its territories. (In other words, please don’t ask us to ship Fender products outside the U.S.)