Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde
Bottom Line Up Front: The new Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde delivers full Twin volume and Celestion tone in a 44-lb. package. This is the real deal—we’re amazed and think you will be, too. If you close your eyes and play, you can’t tell the difference (but your back can)!
The Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde amplifier faithfully models the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp. A high-performance 200-watt digital power amp delivers huge headroom and dynamic range. A pair of Celestion Creamback NEO 12" speakers add even more rock and roll tone, and a resonant pine cabinet produce all the clarity, volume and dynamics of a vintage Twin Reverb—virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original—at about half the weight of an original, all-tube Twin.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings (down to 1W). Additional features include balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, and USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Two Celestion Creamback NEO 12" speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Both channels feature Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass controls
- Vibrato channel includes Reverb, Vibrato Speed and Intensity controls
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- 44 lbs.
- Two-button footswitch included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sales and shipping of Fender and other FMIC products are strictly limited to the United States and its territories. (In other words, please don’t ask us to ship Fender products outside the U.S.)