The 75th Anniversary Precision Bass is a fitting homage to 75 years of Leo Fender's impact on music. This limited edition instrument celebrates the world's first electric bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
The 75th Anniversary P-bass features a commemorative 2-Tone Bourbon Burst finish over an Ash body with gold hardware—for extra flashy accents—along with a gold 75th Anniversary headstock stamp. The one-piece maple neck features a '63 P-bass neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a "super-natural" satin finish and sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability.
Custom Shop '62 P-bass pickups serve up vintage-style low-end while the Hi-Mass Vintage bridge enhances sustain and stability. This bass also includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush lake placid blue interior.
- Body: Ash
- Finish: 2-Tone Bourbon Burst
- Neck: Maple, '63 P-Bass profile, "Super-Natural" satin urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, Rolled Fret Edges, 20 Medium-Jumbo frets
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Nut: Bone, 1.625"
- Pickups: Customer Shop '62 P-Bass Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-saddle Hi-Mass Vintage (String-Through-Body)
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Pure-Vintage '70s w/ Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Case: Inca Silver Molded Hardshell w/ Lake Placid Blue Interior