Fender American Professional II Precision Bass Black with Maple Fretboard
It's hard to top the original, but Fender's American Pro II Precision Bass offers improved features, including V-Mod Il split- coil pickups. Designed to offer even more articulate sound, they deliver characteristic power and distinctive Fender tone.
The '63 P-Bass neck profile offers what many feel is the perfect blend of width, depth and string spacing. It features a 1.625" genuine bone nut and narrow-tall frets, plus a smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a more comfortable feel and easy access to the upper frets. Combined with the Hi-Mass vintage bridge, you get increased stability and sustain.
All American Professional models come with a deluxe molded hardshell case with TSA latches for safe transport and easy storage.
• Body: Alder
• Finish: Black Gloss Polyurethane
• Neck: Maple, '63 P-Bass profile, "Super-Natural" satin urethane
• Fingerboard: Maple; 20 narrow-tall frets
• Scale: 34"
• Nut: Bone, 1.625" (9.5" radius)
• Pickups: V-Mod II split-coil P Bass
•Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Knobs: Knurled flattop
• Pickguard: 4-Ply Mint
• Bridge: 4-saddle Hi-Mass Vintage
• Tuners: Fender Lightweight
•Case: Elite molded hardshell