Fender American Performer Precision Bass - Satin Lake Placid Blue/Maple
Feder's American Performer Series delivers the look, tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new features and colors for improved appearance and performance.
The American Performer Precision Bass expands the legendary P Bass sound with 2-pickup approach: a Yosemite split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup. Flat-staggered pole pieces increase output and a shellac coating lets the coils breathe while controlling feedback and putting out traditional Fender tone. In addition, Greasebucket tone circuitry lets you shape your tone—roll off highs without adding muddy lows—preserving your sound.
The “Modern C”-shaped neck sports a comfortable 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets, for easy, accurate playing. And it’s all made in America. Gig bag included.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck : Maple w/ Modern "C" shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 20 medium jumbo frets, 9.5” radius
- Nut: 1.625”, Synthetic Bone
- Scale Length: 34"
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazz (bridge), Yosemite Split Single-Coil Precision (middle)
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle ), Volume 2 (Bridge), Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Steel Saddles
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Case: Gig Bag
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sales and shipping of Fender and other FMIC products are strictly limited to the United States and its territories. (In other words, please don’t ask us to ship Fender products outside the U.S.)