Sadowsky (Roger Sadowsky Design) Metro Express PJ5 - Red Metallic
Sadowsky’s new Metro Express line offers players classic Sadowsky tone and workmanship at an affordable price. These Roger Sadowsky-designed basses are made in China.
Bodies are made of lightweight Okume (a tonewood Sadowky has used for years); necks are maple with Morado or Maple fingerboards. Single- and split-coilcoil pickups are routed through Sadowsky’s 2-band preamp with Bass and Treble boost controls.
About the RSD logo: The Sadowsky trademark was pirated in China many years ago, so Roger is marketing the Metro Express line under the RSD (Roger Sadowsky Design) brand/logo. Design, components and attention to detail are all Sadowsky—but at a price accessible to more players. Gig bag is included.
- Okume body
- Thin polyester finish
- Maple neck with thin matte nitro finish
- Maple fingerboard w/ 21 frets, 12” Radius, 1 7/8” Nut Width
- Sadowsky single-coil J and split-coil pickups
- Sadowsky preamp
- Controls: Master vol, Blend, Bass boost/pre-amp bypass, Treble boost
- 3-ply white pickguard
- Custom Sadowsky lightweight tuners
- Sadowsky bridge
- Unique string-tree design
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Deluxe gig bag included