Sadowsky MetroLine 21-Fret Vintage P/J-Style - Ocean Blue Trans Satin
Sadowsky MetroLine basses are now made in Germany, thanks to a recent licensing agreement with Warwick/Framus—and they’re impressive. They’re the answer for bassists who want Sadowsky sound, feel and precision—without the long wait typically associated with Roger Sadowsky’s outstanding custom-made NYC instruments. MetroLines basses save you almost half of the cost of a New York Sadowsky.
This 2022 MetroLine Vintage-style 5-string features a lightweight ash body and satin ocean blue transparent finish. It has a P-style split-coil pickup in the neck position and J-style single-coil at the bridge, both routed through the famous Sadowsky preamp for broad tonal variety, clarity and punch. The maple neck features a satin finish and maple fingerboard with 21 nickel/silver frets. Great feel and great sound.
Bottomline: Expect the same craftsmanship and quality as a NY Sadowsky at a more affordable price.
- Design: Undersized J-style
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Ocean Blue Trans Satin
- Neck: Maple, satin finish, bolt-on
- Radius: 12”
- Fingerboard: Maple, 21 nickel silver frets
- Inlay: Dots
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5” Sadowsky Just-a-nut III
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Sadowsky
- Tuners: Sadowsky lightweight
- Pickups: 1 x Sadowsky P split-coil, 1 x Sadowsky J single-coil
- Controls: Volume, Balance, Vintage tone control, Treble/Bass (stacked)
- Pick guard: White
- Strap Locks: Sadowsky security locks
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Gig Bag: Sadowsky Portabag included