Warwick Pro Corvette Six Natural Transparent Satin
The German-made Warwick Corvette 6-string offers wide-range access (low B to C), full 2-octave fretboard, satin-finish ease of playing and 2-band active EQ, with plenty of power and tonal possibilities—all in a compact, comfortable body style.
A pair of MEC active soapbar pickups and 2-band EQ/preamp deliver a massive sound and with extreme tonal versatility — you can easily sculpt your sound to any style of music. These quiet pickups deliver fat, clear tone without a hint of noise. The controls include a push/pull volume pot that doubles as a preamp bypass, a concentric (stacked) bass/treble control, and a balance knob to select/blend pickups.
The Corvette Six is a high-performance bass for the fearless player. It can comfortably handle any assignment with stand-out looks and sound. A Rockbag gig bag is included.
• Body Shape: Corvette $$ double cutaway
• Body: Swamp Ash
• Body Finish: Natural transparent satin
• Neck: Ovangkol, satin finish, bolt-on
• Neck Shape: “C”
• Radius: 26”
• Fingerboard: Wenge, 24 brass jumbo frets
• Scale Length: 34"
• Nut Width: 2” bone
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Just-a-Nut III
• Tuners: Warwick die-cast
• Pickup: 2 x MEC Active Soapbars
• Controls: Volume, Balance, Active Treble/Bass (stacked)
• Knobs: Knurled chrome domes
• Weight: 9.55 lbs
• Gig Bag: Starline RockBag included