The Eastman AR503CE offers full hollowbody construction, with a solid spruce top, and solid maple back and sides. The 16" (across) profile makes the guitar easy to hold and play, while offering traditional acoustic warmth and resonance.
A Seymour Duncan Jazz humbucker gives the AR503 tremendous versatility. Obviously built for silky jazz tones, the pickup also offers additional bite, when you need it. The nitrocellulose vintage stain, combined with ebony tailpiece, bridge and pickguard, offers a sophisticated look and adds to the warmth. Other features include a "C'-profile maple neck; extensive multi-ply ivoroid binding; and a smooth ebony fingerboard with dot inlays on the side for effortless fingering and striking appearance. Hardshell case is included.
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Back/Sides: Solid Maple
• Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Vintage Stain
• Neck: 3-piece maple, "C" profile
• Fretboard: Ebony w/ side inlays, 12" radius
• Nut Width: 1 3/4" Bone
• Binding: Multi-ply Ivoroid, body, fretboard and headstock
• Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
• Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
• Scale Length: 25"
• Dimensions: 16 3/16" × 2 9/16"
• Frets: 22 medium jumbo
• Bridge: Ebony base w/ Tune-o-matic
• Pickguard: Ebony, bound, slim jazz-style
• Tailpiece: Ebony on brass
• Hardware: Chrome
• Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3+3
• Case: Hardshell Included