Eastman E10DL Dreadnought Adirondack Spruce/Mahogany / Lefty
Classic materials and all-solid wood construction make the E10DL a very dependable performer. An Adirondack Spruce top and solid mahogany back/sides deliver classic dreadnought power—big, beefy low end with balanced mids and clear, ringing treble. This is a perfect guitar for bluegrass and country.
The mahogany neck and ebony fretboard join the body at the 14th fret for easy playing up the neck. With the traditional squared, slotted headstock and tortoiseshell binding, the E10DL offers understated style, authority and easy playing—and all at a reasonable price.
A hardshell case is included.
- Top Solid Adirondack Spruce, scalloped X bracing
- Back/Sides Solid Mahogany
- Finish Gloss
- Neck Mahogany, satin-finish, Traditional “C” profile
- Fingerboard Ebony, 12” radius
- Nut 1 3/4” bone
- Scale Length 25.4”
- Bridge/Saddle Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette Classic multi-ring
- Binding Tortoise shell top and back
- Inlay Pearl dot
- Hardware Nickel
- Tuners Open gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Case Hardshell, included