Eastman T64/v-RD Semi-Hollow Antique Red
This Eastman T64/v-RD thinline features a 16" fully hollow maple laminate body with Lollar Dog Ear P90s. The laminate body (without center block) features Eastmans thin, antique varnish finish for true, '60s-style tone and body resonance, and amazingly light weight.
The maple neck has a smooth, ebony fingerboard with solid MOP parallelogram inlays, and a comfortable 1 3/4" width with 12" radius. The feel is effortless and the sound is fantastic.
And the look—with Eastman' exclusive nitrocellulose antique red varnish finish, black knobs and aged Bigsby Vibrato tailpiece—it's all Eastman, but completely classic. One of our favorites! Hardshell case is included.
• Top: Maple Laminate W/ multiply ivoroid binding
• Back/Sides: Maple Laminate w/ multi-ply ivoroid binding
• Finish: Antique Red
• Neck: Solid Maple
• Fretboard: Ebony w/ Pearl paralellogram inlays
• Radius: 12"
• Nut Width: 1 3/4"
• Pick-ups: 2 x Lollar Dog Ear P90s
• Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, (black knobs) 3-way Selector Switch
• Scale Length: 24 3/4"
• Dimensions: 16" × 1 3/4"
• Frets: 22
• Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
• Tailpiece: Aged Nickel Bigsby
• Tuners: Aged Nickel Gotoh Relic Series SD90
• Case: Hardshell Included