Eastman T64/v-T Thinline Hollowbody
This Eastman thinline features a full 16” hollow maple laminate body with Lollar dog-ear P90s. The laminate body—without center block—allows for true, ’60s-style tone and body resonance, and amazingly light weight.
The maple neck has a smooth, ebony fingerboard with solid MOP paralellogram inlays, and a comfortable 1 3/4” width with 12” radius. The feel is effortless and the sound is fantastic.
And the look—with Eastman’s exclusive nitrocellulose antique varnish finish, black knobs and aged nickel-finish trapeze tailpiece—is all Eastman, but completely classic. Hardshell case is included.
- Top Maple Laminate w/ multi-ply ivoroid binding
- Back/Sides Maple Laminate w/ multi-ply ivoroid binding
- Finish Red Antique Varnish
- Neck Solid Maple
- Fretboard Ebony w/ Pearl paralellogram inlays
- Radius 12”
- Nut Width 1 3/4”
- Pick-ups 2 x Lollar P-90
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, (black knobs) 3-way Selector Switch
- Scale Length 24 3/4”
- Dimensions 16” x 1 3/4”
- Frets 22
- Bridge Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tailpiece Aged nickel trapeze
- Tuners Aged nickel Gotoh Relic series SD90
- Case Hardshell Included