Eastman AR503CE Archtop Hollowbody Sunburst
The Eastman AR503CE offers full hollowbody construction, with a solid spruce top, and solid maple back and sides. The 16" (across) profile makes the guitar easy to hold and play, while offering traditional acoustic warmth and resonance.
A Seymour Duncan Jazz humbucker gives the AR503 tremendous range. Obviously built for silky jazz tones, the Jazz humbucker can be opened up for more clarity, when you need it. The nitrocellulose sunburst finish, combined with ebony tailpiece, bridge and pickguard, adds to the sophisticated look and controlled tone. Other features include a "C'-profile maple neck; extensive multi-ply ivoroid binding; and a smooth ebony fingerboard with dot inlays on the side for effortless fingering and striking appearance. Hardshell case is included.
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Back/Sides: Solid Maple
• Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Sunburst
• Neck: Mahogany, "C" profile
• Fretboard: Ebony w/ side inlays, 12" radius
• Nut Width: 1 3/4" Bone
• Binding: Multi-ply Ivoroid, body, fretboard and headstock
• Pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
• Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
• Scale Length: 25"
• Dimensions: 16 3/16" × 2 9/16"
• Frets: 22 medium jumbo
• Bridge: Ebony graduated
• Pickguard: Ebony, bound, slim jazz-style
• Tailpiece: Ebony on brass
• Hardware: Chrome
• Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3+3
• Case: Hardshell Included