Eastman SB59L - Gold Burst Lefty
Following in the footsteps of another iconic ’59, the SB59L-GB features a solid flame maple top over a 1-piece mahogany body. The neck is solid mahogany with ebony fretboard and pearl crown inlays—very playable "C" profile, but with a comfortable heft. The top and fingerboard are both bound in ivoroid. The instrument features a thin, TrueTone finish for superior tone, appearance and aging.
A pair of Seymour Duncan Classic ’59 pickups gives the SB59L-GB all the attack and sustain you expect from a maple/mahogany classic, and nickel Gotoh hardware completes the traditional look with dependable, modern functionality. A hardshell case is included. We’re big fans of the original American favorite, but for the money, these '59s from Eastman are awfully hard to beat.
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Binding: Ivoroid, Body (front) and neck
- Finish: TrueTone
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ pearl crown inlays; 12” radius
- Nut: Bone, 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Pickups: 2 x Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh Tune-o-matic-style
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Case: Hardshell Case