Eastman T486 Semi-Hollowbody Electric - Classic Stain
The full-size T486 16” thinline offers features normally found on guitars costing 2-3 times as much. In addition to the striking classic stain Truetone finish, the T486 features flamed maple laminate top, back and sides, an ebony fretboard and 2 Seymour Duncan pickups.
The neck is solid maple; the fretboard features split-block parallelogram inlays, for a smooth feel and sophisticated look. Two Seymour Duncan humbuckers — a Jazz in the neck position and ’59 in the bridge — give the T486 plenty of sweet soul, depth and edge. This is one of our favorite configurations for versatility and range. Tone, tone and more tone.
While we appreciate American-made guitars as much as anyone, we still like to offer our customers value—and these well-constructed, carefully detailed guitars from one of China’s oldest stringed-instrument makers are simply hard to beat for quality and price. Hardshell case included.
- Top, Back/Sides: Flame Maple Laminate
- Finish Classic stain Truetone w/ multi-ply ivoroid binding
- Neck Maple
- Fingerboard Bound ebony, 12” radius
- Inlay Split Block Paralellogram
- Nut 1 3/4” bone
- Pickups Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck), ’59 (bridge)
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle switch
- Headstock Ebony overlay w/ pearl logo inlay
- Hardware Chrome
- Pickguard 5-ply B/W/B pickguard
- Bridge/Tailpiece Stop tailpiece w/ Tunomatic style bridge
- Tuners Ping Vintage Style
- Scale Length 24-3/4"
- Body Dimensions 16" X 1-3/4"
- Case Hardshell included