Fender's new Gold Foil series guitars and basses are reminiscent of their Pawn Shop series guitars. Inspired by '60s-era catalog-store instruments (and the garage rock bands who played them ), this Jazzmaster is way more than a novelty. It combines vintage swagger and nostalgia with modern playability and great tone!
It starts with a mahogany body finished in a shoreline gold gloss poly and loaded with three Fender gold foil mini humbuckers. These pickups offer full, punchy tone—frankly, better than we expected—that complements its bold looks. The 9.5" ebony fingerboard rests on a maple neck with a '60s "C" profile for vintage feel and comfortable playability. "Witch hat" knobs, a Jazzmaster bridge with Mustang saddles and B50 Bigsby tremolo and vintage-style tuners with white buttons complete the look. A Fender gig bag is included.
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Shoreline Gold Gloss Poly
- Neck: Maple, 60's "C" profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 9.5"
- Inlays: White Pearl Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 21
- Pickup:3 x Fender Gold Foil Mini-Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3 On/Off Slide Switch
- Bridge: Jazzmaster Bridge w/ Mustang Saddles and B50 Bigsby
- Tuners: Fender Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag Included