Our Gibson dealer agreement allows us to post inventory online, but not to to sell Gibson guitars through our website.
Please call or email, or visit our store to purchase this instrument or any of the other Gibson guitars shown here.
615-297-9559 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The Les Paul Standard '50s P-90 is essentially the way the legend started, with its gold, nitro-finished maple top, solid mahogany body, and 2 Alnico 5 P-90 pickups. The neck is Gibson's traditional '50s-style rounded profile with bound, rosewood fingerboard. This is one of our favorite models in the Les Paul lineup, and a classic performer.
- Top 2-piece figured Maple
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Gold-Top Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Binding Single ply cream
- Neck Solid mahogany, Vintage '50s profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 22 frets
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.69” Graph Tech
- Pickups Neck: Burstbucker 1 / Bridge: Burstbucker 2, Alnico II magnets
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle (hand-wired w/ Orange Drop capacitors)
- Knobs Gold Top Hats w/ pointers
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge/Tail ABR-1 Tune-o-matic / Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuners Vintage Deluxe w/ keystone buttons
- Pickguard Cream
- Case Gibson Hardshell included