Gretsch G6120TFM-BSNV Brian Setzer Nashville - Orange Stain Flame Maple
This Brian Setzer Nashville model Gretsch is one great-looking guitar. This is the famous Gretsch orange we all love, and the maple top, back/sides and headstock display a healthy amount of flame. As one of the guys here said: "Now, that's a stage guitar!"
The Nashville Hollowbody is also one of the best-playing guitars, set up perfectly for easy chording and leads. We love the old-style Gretsch electronics, too, with two custom Brian Setzer-TV Jones-designed Hot Rod Filter’Tron pickups, a 3-position pickup switch, 3-position tone switch, Master Volume and individual pickup volumes.
The single-cutaway bound hollow body has an arched top, 1959-style trestle bracing and f-holes; the two-piece maple neck has a bound ebony fingerboard with Neo Classic thumbnail inlays. Other features include Sperzel locking tuners, pinned Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby B6C vibrato tailpiece. Hardshell case is included.
- Body Laminated maple top, sides and back
- Finish Orange stain gloss urethane
- Neck Three-piece Maple, Brian Setzer signature, vintage "V"
- Scale Length 24.6"
- Fingerboard Ebony, bound / 12” radius
- Inlay Neo-classic “Thumbnails”
- Frets 22
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Tailpiece/Bridge Chrome Bigsby B6C Vibrato w/ Gretsch Logo / Adjusto-matic
- Tuners Gotoh Locking
- Pickups Two TV Jones/Brian Setzer Classic
- Controls Master Volume, individual pickup volumes
- 3-position pickup selector, 3-position tone switch ("Mud" switch)
- Pickguard Gold plexi with signature
- Case Deluxe Hardshell