Harmony Comet - Sunburst
Welcome to the 21st-century version of the Harmony Comet. Definitely not a kitschy remake, the new U.S.-made Comet is a totally pro instrument. Lightweight (at only 5.8 lbs!) and easy to play, the Comet's custom-voiced gold foil humbuckers and straightforward wiring layout mean great tones are also easy to find.
All Harmony guitars are now made in Kalamazoo, Michigan — birthplace of many of America's greatest guitars—using mahogany for both the body and neck, with custom-voiced/hand-wound pickups, and nitrocellulose lacquer finishes.
Corner Music is an authorized Harmony dealer.This guitar will ship quickly, in a MONO Vertigo bag and full Harmony Manufacturer Warranty.
- Body Carved Mahogany, w center block
- Finish Sunburst cellulose lacquer, white binding
- Neck Mahogany, Rounded C profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlays Dots
- Scale/Radius 25” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1 11/16” Bone
- Pickup 2 x Harmony Gold Foil Humbuckers
- Controls Master Volume (push/pull), Master Tone, 3-way toggle
- Knobs White cupcake-style
- Hardware Chrome
- Bridge/Tail Tune-o-matic, stopbar
- Tuners Locking 6-in-line
- Pickguard 3-ply white
- Case Mono bag included