Harmony Juno - Rose
A favorite old name is new again! The Harmony Juno has been brought back to life, made here in the USA (in Kalamazoo, MIichigan— birthplace of many of America's greatest guitars) with new features that make it way more than a garage-band strummer.
The Juno features a mahogany body with soft edges, body contours and a sweet nitrocellulose lacquer finish. The comfortable mahogany neck is easy to handle and the ebony fingerboard looks and feels great.
A pair of custom-voiced gold-foil P-90 pickups and simple control layout (master volume and 3-way pickup selector—that's it!) makes great tones easy to find. Locking tuners make string changes a breeze. The Juno comes with a tough Mono Vertigo bag.
Corner Music is an Authorized Dealer of Harmony Guitars.This guitar will ship in its MONO Vertigo bag with full Harmony Manufacturer Warranty.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Rose Nitrocellulose
- Neck: Mahogany, "C"profile
- Nut width: 1-11/16" bone
- Fretboard: Ebony, 22 frets
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Pickups: 2 x Custom Gold Foil P-90s
- Controls: Master Volume, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Electronics: Orange Drop Capacitors
- Bridge: Custom Half-Bridge with Compensated Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Sealed, Locking
- Case: MONO Vertigo