Harmony Rebel - Burgundy
The Harmony Rebel has a look of its own—it's not afraid to stand out. A pair of gold foil humbuckers deliver well-defined mids, tight bass and treble clarity. The wiring is straightforward, making it easy to go from all-out rock to more dialed-back sounds.
All Harmony guitars are made here in the USA in Kalamazoo, Michigan using genuine mahogany for both the body and neck. A pair of custom-voice and hand-wound Gold Foil humbuckers offer killer tones, and a nitrocellulose lacquer finish means it will continue to look, age—and sound—better year after year.
Corner Music is an authorized Harmony Guitars dealer . This guitar has been on display in our store in Nashville, and shows some slight signs of demo wear (light scratches on the back). We have reduced the price to reflect.
*This guitar ships in a MONO Vertigo Gig Bag.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Burgundy
- Neck: Mahogany, "C"profile
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard: Ebony, 22 frets
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Pickups: 2 x Custom Gold Foil Humbuckers
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Electronics: Orange Drop Capacitors
- Bridge: Custom Half-Bridge with Compensated Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Sealed, Locking
- Case: MONO Vertigo