Harmony Silhouette with Bigsby - Slate
One thing’s for sure, the Harmony Silhouette is a sleek-looking instrument. This made-in-Kalamazoo instrument features an Alder body, Maple "C" shaped neck with Rosewood fingerboard, and Alnico III gold-foil covered mini-humbuckers that deliver a variety of vintage-influenced tonal ranges. A Bigsby B5 tremolo adds the finishing touch.
All Harmony guitars are now made in Kalamazoo, MI — birthplace of many of America's greatest guitars—using mahogany for bodies and mahogany or maple for necks, with custom-voiced/hand-wound pickups, and nitrocellulose lacquer finishes. The real deal and definitely worth a look.
Corner Music is an authorized Harmony dealer.This guitar will ship in a MONO Vertigo bag with full Harmony Manufacturer Warranty.
• Body Material: Alder
• Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Slate
• Neck: Maple, "C"profile
• Nut width: 1-11/16"
• Fretboard: Rosewood, 22 frets
• Fretboard Radius: 12"
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25"
• Pickups: 2 x Custom Gold Foil Mini Humbuckers
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
• Electronics: Orange Drop Capacitors
• Bridge: Custom Bridge with Bigsby B5
• Tuning Machines: Sealed, Locking
• Case: MONO Vertigo