LSL T Bone Deluxe - Rosewood/Roasted Alder
At first glance, this LSL T-Bone resembles a certain fab, famous rosewood Tele from the ‘60s. But we like this one better. The T-Bone Deluxe features a bookmatched Indian rosewood top over roasted alder body—a great-looking combination that weighs in at just 6.8 lbs. (compare that to a solid chunk of rosewood!) and offers all the traditional spank and sparkle you expect from a T-style classic.
‘Danielle’ is a great guitar (LSL gives their guitars names as part of a serial number). It features a thin nitro finish, so the instrument can breathe and age. The roasted maple neck is a "Medium C” shape, very comfortable, with aged toner and beautiful flame throughout, and topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Pickups are hand-wound by LSL —full of vintage single-coil tone.
Every LSL is made by hand—just the way you’d make it, if you could. They work on each guitar until it’s finished. As a matter of fact, company owner Lance Lerman says, “We build them all for ourselves but then we have to sell them.” You can tell.
• Top: Indian Rosewood
• Body: Roasted Alder
• Finish: Natural Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Neck: Roasted Flame Maple Medium C
• Fingerboard: Rosewood; 21 frets (6105)
• Scale: 25.5”
• Nut Width: 1.65” (9.5” radius) bone
• Pickups: 2 x LSL Saticoy hand-wound low-output Single Coils
• Controls: Master Volume/ MasterTone; 3-position switch
• Pickguard: 1-ply black
• Hardware: Chrome
• Knobs: Knurled domes
• Bridge: 3-saddle brass, adjustable
• Serial No: 5580
• Weight: 6.8 lbs.
• Case: Gator Deluxe hardshell