Since 1961, the Epiphone Casino has been a standard in the rock 'n roll music scene. Over the span of those 60 years, the Casino has been the go-to choice for many players including Keith Richards, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Gary Clark Jr, and many others. Now in a new "worn" series, these Casinos still feature the classic design elements that make the model the phenomenon that it is today.
The Casino Worn features a thin 5-ply laminate maple body, while the worn olive drab finish re-creates the look and feel of a true vintage instrument. The 60's "C" shaped mahogany neck hosts familiarity and comfortability along with the 12" radius Indian Laurel fingerboard. A set of Epiphone PRO P-90 pickups help achieve vintage, chimey jangle to unmistakable bark—all with ease. Us here at Corner Music are big fans of the Casino Worn — a whole lot of guitar for not a whole lot of bread, what's not to like?
- Body: 5-Ply Laminate Maple
- Finish: Worn Olive Drab Satin Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce Contour
- Neck: Mahogany, 60's "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.7"
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone, 1.693"
- Bridge/Tail: Epiphone LockTone T.O.M, Trapezoid
- Pickups: 2x Epiphone PRO P-90
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Not Included