Gretsch G5420T-140 140th Double Platinum Anniversary Electromatic
The G5420T-140 is a limited run Electromatic that helps commemorate Gretsch's 140th "Double Platinum" Anniversary (no, we didn't say Gretsch was making electric guitars 140 years ago). This instrument honors Gretsch's historic past while providing features for the modern player.
The G5420T-140 features a lightweight, laminate maple top and body. The finish is two-tone with pearl platinum on the top and stone metallic for the back and sides—this is sure to be an eye-catcher any time you pull it out of the case. These classy looks are rounded off with a matching pickguard and pickup bezels, chrome hardware, B70 Bigsby tailpiece, and matching headstock with commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque.
This pickups are Gretsch's FT-5E Filter'Tron humbuckers to offer a more modern Gretsch sound. These pickups produce full-body punch, classic chime, and enhanced presence at any level of gain. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit helps blend in that perfect tone you're looking for—all with ease. If you're looking for that modern Gretsch sound, but with classic looks, the G5420T-140 might be the perfect guitar for you!
- Body: Arched Laminated Maple
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Finish: Two-Tone Pearl Platinum/Stone Platinum
- Binding: White w/ B/W Purfling
- Neck: Maple, Classic "C" profile
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Pickups: 2x FT-5E Filter'Tron Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1 (neck), Volume 2 (bridge), Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Toggle
- Bridge/Tail: Anchored Adjusto-matic, B70 Bigsby Vibrato
- Tuners: Die-Cast
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Stone Platinum Plexi with White Gretsch and Electromatic logos
- Knobs: G-Arrow
- Case: Not Included