Made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, the Epiphone 1958 Korina Flying V is an impressive recreation of the vintage Vs sought after by players and collectors. As you'd expect, this guitar has authentic 58 Flying V details like the original Gibson models — solid, lightweight Korina neck and body, long neck tenon, and 1958 Flying V neck profile. It also features an Indian Laurel fingerboard and gold hardware.
The electronics are also top notch—this guitar is equipped with Gibson Burstbucker 2 and BurstBucker 3 pickups for the classic, ballsy Gibson tone we all know and love. Each pickup is wired with individual volume and master tone controls with CTS pots and Mallory capacitors. Overall, this is one killer guitar (and it's quickly become a staff favorite here at the shop). A hardshell case is also included.
- Body: Solid Korina
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Neck: Korina, 1958 Flying V profile
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Graph Tech, 1.692"
- Inlays: Dots
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Style, Gold Plated Brass Flying V string plate
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White/Black
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Nickel Dial Pointers
- Pickups: Gibson Burstbucker 2 (neck), Gibson Burstbucker 3 (bridge)
- Controls: 2x Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Switchcraft Toggle
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Hardshell Included