Epiphone Joan Jett Olympic Special Aged Classic White
Joan Jett is without question one of the world's most renowned rock musicians. A member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, her artistic vision and pioneering spirit have inspired countless musicians of all ages worldwide. The Olympic Special is based on Joan’s longtime favorite stage guitar, it is a lightweight, stage-ready powerhouse with all of the essentials you need to rock, with no frills to get in your way.
The Epiphone Olympic Special features a single PowerHammer PRO humbucker — this pickup is perfect for anyone who loves rock 'n roll, pun intended, but we are not kidding! Soaring leads and hot crunchy rhythms all while an on/off toggle switch provides “kill switch” functionality. The single black Speed-style volume knob has a rubber grip band for precision control. The adjustable wraparound bridge/tailpiece delivers full intonation adjustability and anchors solidly to the mahogany body for excellent sustain. A gig bag is also included.
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Aged Classic White
- Neck Mahogany, Medium C profile
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlays White Dots
- Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.692” Graph Tech NuBone
- Pickup 1 x PowerHammer Pro Humbucker
- Controls 1 x Volume, Toggle "Kill Switch"
- Knobs Black tophats w/ metal inserts
- Hardware Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge/Tail Adjustable Wraparound
- Tuners Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black
- Case Gig Bag