Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard November Burst
When you see a Les Paul there's a couple of faces that come to mind; Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Billy Gibbons, Zakk Wylde — but there's one person that would come to mind for everyone — Slash.
The Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard features a solid mahogany body with a AAA maple veneer cap that's sporting a tasteful November Burst finish. The neck features a hefty, but comfortable, Slash custom "C" profile. The Epiphone Custom ProBucker Alnico II pickups are exclusive to the Slash Les Paul models and deliver the classic, ballsy, old-school PAF tone. A custom hardshell case is included.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard AAA Maple Veneer Cap
- Finish: November Burst Gloss
- Binding: 1-Ply Cream (top and fretboard)
- Neck: Mahogany, Custom Slash "C" Profile
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech, 1.692"
- Inlays: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Pickups: 2x Custom ProBucker Alnico II Humbuckers
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-O-Matic, LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Metal Inserts and Dial Pointers
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case: Custom Hardshell Included