Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass RS SSS Vintage Tobacco
You already get the idea with this guitar: SSS pickup configuration; contoured high-gloss body; roasted maple neck and fingerboard; smooth, flexible tremolo tailpiece. So what makes it any different from all the others? Allow us ...
You need to play this one. The roasted maple neck is sweet. No, seriously sweet. It's not for the big grippers, not one of those '50s, chunky Louisville Sluggers. But if you like smooth, fast, light and easy, you'll be as impressed as we are. It fits your hand like a glove, and the gunstock oil/hand-rubbed wax finish begs you to keep playing. And it's just so darn pretty.
The body is light and comfortable. The single-coils are live and full of snap — also surprisingly quiet, thanks to the Silent Circuit technology, coated control cavity and lined pickguard. Even the tremolo seems to be a bit more cooperative. With Schaller locking tuners, this is a high performance machine - gorgeous, stable and easy to play all night. A hardshell case is included.
• Solid Alder body
• Vintage Tobacco high-gloss polyester finish
• Figured, roasted maple neck, gunstock oil/hand-rubbed wax blend finish
• 10" neck radius, 22 stainless-steel frets
• 1 5/8" compensated nut
• 25.5" scale
• 3 × Music Man Custom-wound single-coil pickups
• Master Volume, Master Tone and 5-position switch
• "Silent Circuit," coated control cavity and lined black pickguard reduce hum
• Music Man modern tremolo bridge with vintage bent steel saddles
• Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
• Hardshell case included