Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre - Cobra Burst
This Ernie Ball Music Man Sabre feels so good (like all EB Music Man models), with a sculpted flame maple top and okume body. The roasted flame maple neck features Music Man’s gunstock oil/wax blend finish—arguably the best in the business—and roasted, flame maple fingerboard.
Tonally, it offers plenty with 2 custom-wound Music Man humbuckers, and 5-way switching. Add the Music Man Modern tremolo, a quiet, resin-coated control cavity and Schaller locking tuners, and you’e looking at one killer guitar.
Music Man hardshell case included. Desire to play for hours comes standard.
- Top 1/2” thick flame maple
- Body Okume
- Finish Cobra Burst High-gloss polyester
- Binding Natural maple
- Neck Highly figure roasted maple, “Slim C” profile
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Fingerboard Roasted maple, 22 high-profile, stainless steel frets
- Inlays 1/4” Dots
- Scale/Radius 25.5” scale, 10” radius
- Nut 1 11/16” Bone
- Pickups 2 x Music Man custom-wound humbuckers
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-way blade selector
- Knobs Knurled domes, 500kohm volume/tone, .022µF tone capacitor
- Hardware Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge/Tail Music Man Modern tremolo, crescent cover, vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners Schaller M6-IND locking
- Case Deluxe hardshell