Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth - Black Aged Gloss
Emily Wolfe is a rock-n-roll singer/songwriter based in Austin, TX — and a self-proclaimed "gear head," which you can tell from her signature Sheraton. Distinctive, sophisticated, but simple, you get what you really want and not a whole lot of what you don't need (which is often the case with artist signature models).
The Emily Wolfe Sheraton Stealth starts with semihollow-body construction and an aged gloss black finish and diamond soundholes. Aged gold hardware adds to the unique look, as do the pearloid block inlays with abalone lightning bolts. A pair of Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbucker pickups offer shiny cleans, gritty dirt, and everything in-between
Other features include a 60's Slim Taper profile neck (it's on the skinnier side for Gibson/Epiphone, but really comfortable to play), Indian laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece for additional sustain. An EpiLite case is included.
- Body: Maple top, sides and back
- Finish: Black Aged Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany; 60's Slim Taper Profile
- Scale Length: 24.724
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel / 12” radius
- Inlay: Pearloid Blocks with Abalone Lightning Bolts
- Frets: 22; Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Epiphone Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Aged Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Headstock: 60's Kalamazoo Shape; Tree of Life Inlay on Front; Wolfe Inlay on back
- Pickups: 2 x aged gold Epiphone Alnico Classic Pro Humbuckers
- Controls: 2x Volume, 1x Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Case: EpiLite Included