James Valentine has been bringing you dazzling licks in the grammy-award winning pop band Maroon 5, he now brings that dazzle in his signature guitar with Ernie Ball Music Man. Combining vintage aesthetic and modern enhancements, the Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine is sure the check all of the boxes you're looking for in a guitar.
The Valentine sports a lightweight slab ash body along with a roasted flame-maple neck and fingerboard to bring you a familiar Tonewood pairing. The neck is a nice medium "C" shape with a 10" radius making the neck fast and comfortable. The pickups are custom-voiced by Music Man — humbucker in the neck and a single-coil (in a humbucker format) in the bridge. These pickups offer glassy cleans to warm crunch and hard and heavy rock—all with ease—made possible with a push/pull tone pot to split the neck humbucker, or use the push/pull on the volume pot for an instant 20dB boost of sizzling gain. A hardshell case is included.
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Pink Champagne Sparkle High Gloss Polyester
- Neck/Fingerboard: Figured Roasted Maple, Oil-Robbed Finish
- Scale/Radius: 25.5", 10" Radius
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Frets: 22, High-Profile, Medium Width, Stainless Steel
- Pickups: Music Man Single-Coil (Bridge) Music Man Humbucker (Neck)
- Bridge: Music Man Modern Hardtail w/ Steel Bent Saddles
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Controls: Custom Music Man Active Preamp, Push/Pull Volume for Gain Boost, Push/Pull Tone For Split Pickup, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Pickguard: White Pearloid
- Case: Hardshell Included