Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Dark Night
After 60 years, the Fender Jazz Bass doesn't need to prove itself—but this one might actually improve on itself, and it does it beautifully. The Deep Night finish is one of the best new colors we've seen.
The Deep “C” maple neck features smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a more comfortable feel and easy access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II single-coil Jazz Bass pickups are articulate and punchy—more than ever, delivering all the authority J-basses are known for bringing to the party.
A deluxe molded hardshell case is included.
- Body Alder
- Finish Natural Gloss Urethane
- Neck Maple, Compound “Slim C” profile,
- Neck Finish: “Super Natural” satin
- Fingerboard Maple, rolled edges, 20 narrow tall frets
- Inlays Dots
- Scale/Radius 34” scale, 9.5” radius
- Nut 1.5” Bone
- Pickups 2 x V-Mod Single Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Tone 2
- Knobs Black plastic
- Hardware Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge/Tail 4-saddle Hi-Mass
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Tuners Fender lightweight
- Case Deluxe Molded hardshell