Fender American Ultra Jazz Bass - Texas Tea
The American Ultra Jazz Bass starts with the world’s most recognizable and imitated bass design, then adds noiseless vintage pickups, a newly revoiced preamp, and new finishes for an all-new Jazz Bass experience.
The American Ultra J Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile, 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard, and a tapered neck heel that allows easy access to all 21 frets. Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups and redesigned preamp provide endless tonal possibilities, plus active/passive selection—without hum. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Cobra Blue; Gloss Poly
- Neck: Modern "D", Satin Urethane Maple
- Radius: Compound 10-14"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Toploaded
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Fender "F" Light-Weight
- Pickups: 2 x Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Case: Fender Premium Hardshell Case