Fender American Ultra Precision Bass - Arctic Pearl
For many bassists, it would be hard to beat the classic Precision Bass. This might change their mind: Traditional P Bass style, active P/J electronics through a redesigned preamp makes the Ultra Precision a winner.
A unique, “Modern D” neck profile, tapered neck heel and a 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard offers comfort and effortless playing anywhere on the neck. A satin finish and fingerboard with rolled edges give this bass one of Fender’s best-ever necks.
Noiseless pickups plus active/passive electronics and a high-mass bridge assure a broad tonal range and powerful performance. A premium molded hardshell case is included.
- Body Alder
- Body finish Arctic Pearl gloss polyester finish
- Neck Modern D-shaped maple neck, Ultra satin back finish
5-bolt asymmetrical heel mount/plate
- Fingerboard 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard w/ binding
- Inlays Dot
- Frets 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Nut 1.625” bone nut
- Pickups 1 x Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass, 1 x Ultra Precision Bass
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Knobs Knurled flattop
- Bridge 4-saddle Hi-Mass (top loaded)
- Pickguard 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Hardware Nickel/chrome hardware
- Case Premium molded hardshell case