Fender Kurt Cobain Jag-Stang Fiesta Red
It would be easy to write off the Jag-Stang as a one-trick Kurt Cobain tribute. While it might not be the guitar for everybody, its 3-position (per pickup) switching system and Mustang vibrato give it a variety of useful tones—and aesthetically, it definitely stands out.
The Jag-Stang has all of your favorite, classic Nirvana sounds right at your finger-tips, but it's capable of much more. The Alder body and short, 24" scale give a distinct punchy warmth and make it easy to play. The single-coil humbucking pickups are clear and chimey, but they also handle heavy gain exceedingly well. Each has a 3-position switch, allowing for multiple tonal options (including on-off capability and in/out of phase), along with master volume and tone knobs.
Kurt Cobain was one of the most influential artists of his day, and his collaboration with Fender produced a classic that is as unique as his playing.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester, Fiesta Red
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 22 vintage-size frets
- Neck: Maple, Slim "C"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm
- Nut: 1.575" (40mm) Synthetic Bone
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Jag-Stang Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Jag-Stang Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 2 3-Position Pickup On/Off-In/Out Phase Slide Switches
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Mustang Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag