Original style and sound, period-accurate features, plus a few tweaks to make them even better—the Vintera II ’50s Precision bass is an affordable homage to one of Fender’s earliest home-run designs.
The Vintera II '50s Precision Bass features an alder body with a classic gloss black finish with an anodized gold pickguard. The late-'50s "C"-shape maple neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort.
Under the hood, the vintage-style '50s split-coil delivers the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 4-saddle bridge and vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package. A gig bag is included.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Black gloss poly
- Neck: Maple, Late 50's-"C" Profile
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius, 20 Frets
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.75"
- Pickup: 50's-Style Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag Included