Revive the timeless sound of the '70s with the Vintera II '70s Jaguar.
The Vintera II '70s Jaguar features an alder body and a maple neck with a late-'70s "C"-shape that lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort. Black blocks and binding add a premium feel and look with distinctive '70s style.
Under the hood, you'll find a pair of vintage-style early-'70s single-coil pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style floating tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
- Body Alder
- Finish Gloss Polyester, Black
- Neck Maple, Late '70s C-shape
- Fingerboard Maple; 7.25" Radius, 22 frets
- Scale 24”
- Nut Synthetic bone, 1.650”
- Pickup 2x Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls Master Volume, Master tone,Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up) Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone, 2-On/Off Slide Switches, One for Each Pickup, 2-Position On/Off Slide Switch for Switching Between "Lead" and "Rhythm" Circuits, 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Knobs Black Plastic
- Pickguard Tort
- Bridge 6-saddle Adjustable "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuners Vintage-style Fender "F" Stamped
- Hardware Nickel/Chrome
- Gig bag Included