Eastman MD615-GB F-Style Mandolin Goldburst
The Eastman MD615 mandolin combines classic "F" style design with a K&K Duotone pickup, for a mandolin that looks and sounds great at any volume.
The MD615 features a carved solid spruce top, and carved solid flame maple back and sides finished in Eastman's high-gloss Goldburst colorway, with multi-ply ivoroid binding on both top and back. The maple neck has a bound ebony fingerboard with pearl block inlays ('50s-'60s-style), and matching adjustable ebony bridge and pickguard. The K&K pickup is discretely mounted, utilizing an end-pin jack.
The MD615 is a perfect mandolin for bluegrass, with bright, articulate tone with plenty of midrange projection. A hardshell case is included.
• Body Style: F-Style
• Top: Carved Solid Spruce w/ F-holes
• Back/Sides: Carved Solid Flame Maple
• Bracings: Parallel
• Neck: Maple
• Fretboard: Ebony w/ pearl block markers, 23 frets
• Radius: 12"
• Nut: 1-3/32" Bone
• Scale Length: 13-7/8"
• Binding: Ivoroid on Body (front and back) and fingerboard
• Hardware: Chrome
• Pickup: K&K Duotone
• Pickguard: Ebony
• Tailpiece: Chrome cast
• Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony 1-5/8" spacing
• Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
• Dimensions: 26-11/16"× 10" x1-7/8"