Gibson 1934 Jumbo - Vintage Sunburst
The 1934 Jumbo is the guitar that started the legacy of Gibson Jumbo acoustics. When Gibson released the Jumbo, it was larger than any other guitar they offered. It was a remarkable instrument then, and one that's still favorited by many artists and collectors to this day.
The 1934 Jumbo features a solid, thermally aged red spruce top and mahogany back and sides — a tonewood pairing well-known for its big volume and rich, full tone. Other period-correct appointments include sunburst sides and back, a thin nitro lacquer finish, hot hide glue top bracing, traditional 25'' scale length, and historic-style deep V neck profile (DEEP V... we aren't joking). Hardshell case included.
- Body: Thermally Aged Red Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst Nitrocellulose Lacquer, VOS
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Deep V
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Mother-of-Pearl Dot Inlays
- Frets: 19, Standard
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Pickguard: AJ shape, "tiger stripe"
- Tuners: Individual Waverly open-gear
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Bridge: Rectangle, open-slot
- Case: Hardshell Included