Gibson CL-50 30th Anniversary Limited Edition
This is a rare bird—one of only a few. In honor of the 30th anniversary of Gibson's Bozeman facility, the GIbson artisans have produced a very-limited run of 30 of these exceptional square-shouldered beauties. With a bearclaw Englemann spruce top, each CL-50 has a unique grain pattern. Indian rosewood back and sides deliver big, balanced, square-shoulder dreadnought tone.
In addition to the select woods, the CL-50 features abalone binding and rosette, mother-of-pearl "autumn-leaf" inlays, custom 30th Anniversary headstock inlay, gold hardware and LR Baggs electronics. And of course, the guitar sounds as exceptional as it looks. A hardshell case is included.
- Body Style Square-shoulder Dreadnought
- Top Bearclaw Englemann Spruce
- Body Rosewood
- Finish Natural, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Bracing Custom hand-scalloped Advanced X
- Body Binding Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Mahogany
- Fingerboard Richlite; ivoroid binding
- Radius 12”
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Autumn Leaf
- Scale 25.5”
- Nut Bone, 1.725”
- Headstock Black, Custom 30th Anniversary Mother-of-pearl “Gibson” inlay
- Rosette Multi-ply, abalone
- Pickguard Shell
- Bridge Custom line, bone saddle
- Electronics LR Baggs, VTC (Volume/Tone Controls)
- Tuners Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Hardware Gold
- Case Hardshell
Our Gibson dealer agreement allows us to post inventory online, but not to to sell Gibson guitars through our website (sorry, we don’t make Gibson’s rules).
Please call or email, or visit our store to purchase this instrument or any of the other Gibson guitars shown here.
615-297-9559 • email@example.com