Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s - Classic White
Not much explanation needed here ... if you don't know what a Les Paul is, just move along. This one is part of Gibson's Standard "Custom "Color" series featuring the new classic white finish.
This one features a rounded '50s neck profile to bring back the classic Les Paul feel. The rest is just what you expect: Maple top on a solid mahogany body, and a pair of Burstbucker pickups with Alnico II magnets for that classic LP sound. It doesn't play itself, but it will make everything you do sound a little better.
Corner Music is an authorized Gibson dealer. All photos are of the actual guitar described.
- Top Maple
- Body Solid Mahogany
- Finish Classic White Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Binding Single ply cream
- Neck Solid mahogany, Vintage '50s profile
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 22 frets
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Scale/Radius 24.75” scale, 12” radius
- Nut 1.69” Graph Tech
- Pickups Neck: Burstbucker 1 / Bridge: Burstbucker 2, Alnico II magnets
- Controls 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-way toggle (hand-wired w/ Orange Drop capacitors)
- Knobs Gold Top Hats w/ pointers
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge/Tail ABR-1 Tune-o-matic / Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuners Vintage Deluxe w/ keystone buttons
- Pickguard Cream
- Case Gibson Hardshell included